- Bear Valley (30 minutes)
- Skiing (Winter)
- Adventure Park (Summer)
- Electric Mountain Bikes (Summer)
- Wine Tasting - Over 30 wineries in the Murphys area (15-30 minutes)
- Music - Ironstone Amphitheater Summer Concert Series
- Big Trees State Park
- Arnold Rim Trail
- Fly in Lake - Across the street
- Pool - Blue Lake Springs recreation center
- Mountain Bike Riding
- Golf - Sequoia Woods Country Club (reciprocal playing privileges)
- Athletic Events
Guest Access to More FunThe cabin has access to the Blue Lake Springs recreation complex (guest fees apply). Blue Lake Springs is the premier recreation facility in the area. The facilities include a swimming pool, tennis courts, badminton court, bocce and shuffleboard, basketball courts, small lake, ping pong, beach volleyball, horseshoe pits, picnic table, snack bar, Snowflake Lodge Restaurant, Lodge and Fly-in-Acres lakes, and a play area for small children.
Depending on the season, activities may include swimming lessons, water aerobics, lap swimming, inner tube water polo, movie nights, fly fishing classes, bingo, pizza nights, and family night swims. And it's all within a "stones throw" of the cabin.